Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who said washing dishes isn't fun?

The Nature Girl has been especially sweet and affectionate lately and it is just so sweet. She has been coming up to me, out of the blue, and saying,"I love you, mommy". It just melts your heart. Tonight my husband was washing dishes (which he usually does after dinner... bless him!) and the Nature Girl came running up and said,"May I help you daddy?" He said sure and she grabbed her stool and climbed up next to him. She asked him for some soap to start washing a ladle. The next thing I heard was her sweet little voice asking him, "Daddy, will you please share the sink?" He was crowding her and she wanted a spot to work, too. How cute is that?

Then the Artist came up and wanted to help, too. They started arguing!!! Arguing about who GOT to wash dishes! I wonder how long that will be a problem in our house! LOL! I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment