Tuesday, August 11, 2009

COEX Aquarium

I was excited when the Artist's summer camp changed plans for their weekly field trip from The Children's Museum to the COEX Aquarium. Not sure why, they both sound like great field trips, but I had heard about the aquarium and I wanted to see it. We were bused down to Seoul, stopped at a Buddhist temple (they said to kill time), grabbed lunch and then went into the mall where the aquarium is housed. It was so cool! They had some really great displays. It was very well done and many of the names were in English, though the descriptions usually were not. My girls have made some great friends at camp, so they spent most of the trip hanging out with them. I actually had trouble catching them for pictures. There were a lot of people at the aquarium that day, so I would love to go back again another time that may not be so busy. Besides, I didn't get to check out the mall while we were there and I glimpsed a few stores that I wanted to get a better look at. Aug 5, 2009



Camp Adventure Kids









The Artist


The Nature Girl


Mr. Monsoon (one of our counselors)



Leafy Sea Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment