Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Pink Skirts

When I was a little girl, I had a nightgown that had a big pink ruffle at the bottom. For some reason, that nightgown was still with me when I got to Korea. I decided to put this relic to use and make some skirts for the girls out of it. I had to do some piecing to make the skirts long enough, but I found I could make 3 skirts out of the material I had. So I made a skirt for each of my girls and one for Hiyoung (a little Korean girl who is friends with my girls). The girls loved them and they looked adorable, but I only got pictures of the Nature Girl in her skirt.


3 comments:

  1. She is just as beautiful as ever and the skirts are amazing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top pic of her is an incredible picture and should be in a contest!!!!!

    O the skirt is cute too LOL

    Love Ya
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious--or is it precocious?

    ReplyDelete