Thursday, July 16, 2009

Herb Land

The Nature Girl and I were able to join the Artist on her field trip to Herb Land with Camp Adventure. The campers from our post went to the neighboring post and picked up their campers so they could go on their field trip together. It was a fun day with crafts, bubbles, plants, animals and friends. The girls made candles and a sand art picture, saw a greenhouse filled with plants, had a picnic surrounded by ladybugs and got to feed a bunch of sheep. The Nature Girl, of course, loved all the bugs and the sheep. The Artist was thrilled to have crafts and she jumped right in. The girls had a great time. I am so glad we went! I especially love the picture I caught of the Nature Girl with the sheep. It captured her perfectly!


Welcome to Herb Land


Check out these big bubbles



Craft Time







If that's not my Nature Girl, I don't know what is!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Cute, cute girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun for everyone. They are growing up so. This summer sure has gone fast. Went to SU's convention in Salt Lake City this past week and was wowed. :) Hope all is well with all of you.

    ReplyDelete