Thursday, June 11, 2009

We have arrived!

We have arrived in Korea!

After 2 days and 19 1/2 hours on an airplane with 2 small children, our flight(s) are finally over! I am sitting at the airport at 6:20pm (5:20am Eastern time) waiting for my husband to arrive. I have no phone number to call and no way to make it anywhere by myself with 4 suitcases, 2 army duffles, 3 carry-ons, 2 computer cases, 2 purses and one small stroller. I was under the impression that he would be here around the time I got through customs, but he is nowhere to be found and I have no way to contact him. The next bus going to the post is coming in an hour. I already bought tickets... but do I jump on the bus if my husband is not here? Probably not. Then he would be here and I would be somewhere else, but still lost with nowhere to go and definitely no way to get there. At least here at the airport I have the baggage cart to move our bags with.

My DH told me that he found us an apartment. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and a large kitchen. I guess we will see if we both share the same definition of "large" :) I was IMing a gal on a message board I am a part of and she thinks my DH may have found an apartment in her building! How cool would that be?

The girls and I are definitely ready for bed. Actually, I just want to be alone for about 24 hours to get myself together. I have hit sensory-overload. I need some down time.


Doesn't she look cute all ready to go be a world traveler?


The little one didn't want to leave grandma... and grandma didn't want her to leave, either.







No comments:

Post a Comment