Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going to the dentist in Korea

I know... we all hate going to the dentist. But I have really good news for you if you live in Area 1. We have a fabulous dentist here in Dongducheon by the name of Dr. Gary at Chicago Dentist. He was raised in the states, so his English is perfect, but married a Korean gal and stayed in Korea. He has state-of-the-art equipment, a friendly staff and a kids play room in case you have to bring the kiddies with you. He also treats kids.

His prices about knocked me over! A crown in the states a year ago cost me about $1,000 of which I had to pay half. The crowns at Chicago Dentist are $350 and I have to pay half!!!!! Now that is much more affordable! And he is Tricare approved.

I went in for a root canal today. Dr. Gary did a marvelous job! I barely even felt the shots for the Novocaine! He did excellent! If you need a dentist, give him a call at 031-859-2859.

Now, if my face would just stop being numb...

No comments:

Post a Comment