Thursday, April 23, 2009

Will it ever end?

I have cleaning to do, painting, address changes, records to pick up, stuff to get rid of, utilities to shut off... the list just goes on and on! I have been so busy, that I sit down for just a minute to rest after I put the girls to bed and the next thing I know, it is 3:00 in the morning! Just a few more days til I turn over the keys. I decided to stay here in AZ over the weekend because I will never get everything done otherwise. This is a lot of work, but fortunately, I have good friends who have been helping me watch the girls so I can get things done. Well, I am off to paint the closet and start priming the bathroom (which was school bus yellow). Hopefully I can even get some sleep tonight. I figure once I get on the road, I can sleep to my heart's content... and I probably will!

2 comments:

  1. Ok... don't sleep ON the road. You can sleep when you arrive places. They really frown on sleeping at the wheel. :)

    Prayin for you lady... you can do it! You are Super Army Wife (you even have a glittery cape!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, there will be no sleeping at my house. There will be hanging out and enjoying each other. After all, I will lose you for a few years soon :P

    ReplyDelete