Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Artist's Party

This is OLD news... back from when we moved to Korea, but I have some catching up to do, so bear with me. :)

Seeing as how we were new to Korea and we really didn't know anyone to have a birthday party for the Artist, we decided to make cupcakes and take them down to the playground and share them with whoever was down there. The Artist was excited about the idea and wanted to help get things ready. The girls helped me buy juice boxes and frost cupcakes. I asked my Korean friend, Yoona, to translate for us so the kids would know they were welcome to eat cupcakes and celebrate with us. July 10, 2009








The Artist with her cupcakes to share. She is so excited!


The children all sang "Happy Birthday" in Korean! It was great and I wish I would have caught it on video, but I was still learning my camera at that time, so no video.


This was a great way for them to meet some new friends down at the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment