Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just Like Heaven

I have to admit, autumn is my favorite season. All the beautiful colors everywhere. I have missed 7 autumns living in the Southwest. I have been wandering around Korea in awe like a child for the last month watching the trees change colors. It amazes me the way God paints the world for us. On the way to church today we saw a sidewalk covered in bright yellow leaves. The Artist said it was like heaven where the streets are gold. On the way home we stopped to grab some pictures of the brilliant leaves we saw today... I hope you enjoy them, too!









4 comments:

  1. I love you girls! And I love how you are learning to love & follow Jesus. He has the whole world in His hands! Oh, how He loves you & me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious dear friend! The pictures are just beautiful, as are your girls!!! Oh how special that we shall all spend eternity together on those streets of gold! We have a lot of catching up to do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am so jealous! What beautiful colors! Love the photo with the girls walkin away from you. Your girls are so sweet! Aleah has been askin to go over and play with them. I keep trying to explain but to no avail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What charming pictures! Beautiful little girls and lovely leaves. I happened upon your blog via Danielle Samuelson and she and I live in Arizona right now. A few colorful leaves here, but not what I'm used to in north Georgia where I'm from. Glad to see you and your girls are enjoying a colorful autumn. I had no idea it looked that pretty in Korea - shows how naive I am! Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete